The first spring test press of the NST E generation will be supplied to Transnet Engineering South Africa.
The main features of the innovative machine from Nencki include:
- Up to 250kN test force, for springs up to 1,000mm length
- Servo controlled load application that guarantees low lifecycle costs and high precision
- Measuring of forces in three axles to determine the axial, horizontal stiffness and the bowing angle and forces
- Fully automatic testing
- Newest software technology programmed by Nencki
- User-friendly programming
Developing advanced technology and providing local support to customers worldwide are important values at Nencki.
Pictured is the intensive training being carried out by service engineers from the company’s representative Mizana Engineering. The company will be performing local after-sales service support.